Code of Ethics
- Ensuring ethical conduct in business practice. Ensuring all shore based and ship based personnel carry out their duties in an ethical and honest manner.
- Promoting honesty, integrity and fairness in business
- Any shore based or ship based personnel obstructing, presenting false information, or making false statements , during inspections or audits conducted shall be punished up to and including dismissal.
- Ensuring no shore based or ship based personnel are punished or suffers negative consequences for reporting violations of HSQEM procedures.
- Protecting all employees and the Company from illegal or damaging actions by individuals, either knowingly or unknowingly. Disciplinary action , up to and including dismissal, against any shore based or ship based personnel , departing from specified policies and procedures, shall be taken.